What is Waldorf Education?
Links and Items
Free to Learn: Introducing Steiner Waldorf Earkt Childhood Education
· How kindergarten enables healthy child development
· What is movement based learning
· Why creative play is so crucial
· How children learn through imitation and rhythm
· When children are ready for school
· How to get support for parenting and daycare
Free to Learn is a unique guide to the principles and methods of Waldorf early education, drawing on kindergarten experience from around the world, with stories, helpful insights, lively observations, and pictures.
Understanding Waldorf Education : Teaching from the Inside Out
Written by a teacher with more than 25 years of experience, this book offers a jargon-free view of Waldorf schools with their philosophy of the importance of a three-dimensional education. Through learning experiences that involve all of the senses, children use a variety of intelligences to develop thought, feeling, and intentional, purposeful activity. Whether you_re a Waldorf parent or teacher, or you just want to learn more about these innovative educational concepts, this book contains important ideas on learning that you can apply today.
Children at Play : Using Waldorf Principles to Foster Childhood Development
Waldorf Education: A Family Guide
What draws parents and educators toward Waldorf Education today? "Waldorf Education - A Family Guide" offers a "first look" for parents and educators into the history, philosophy, curriculum, and traditions of this unique education. This comprehensive book is a collection of articles describing the world of Waldorf Education - the fastest growing independent school movement in the world.
Kinder Dolls: A Waldorf Doll-Making Handbook
· Ten designs, including soft, baggy, angel, pouch, sack, and limbed dolls
· Twelve basic clothes patterns and ethnic variations
· Tools, techniques, and materials
· Safety guidelines and sewing methods
· Recycling tips and where to get materials
Waldorf Homeschool Curriculum
Waldorf in the Home
Waldorf Without Walls
Waldorf Resources & Materials
Support for Homeschooling Using the Waldorf Method
Waldorf at Home
Living Math Forum
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.